♥Thursday, June 24, 2010♥
Ary ny I had an interview at cthall n i got e job :)
I'll b starting in Wed. Lps interview, Zana and I went to Esplanade since kte daa dkt. Actually I was supposed to go to Malay Dance. Ssshhhh...
Kte jln2 and chill pat Coffee Bean. We shared Mudpie and Warm Chocolate Cake. We prefer e Chocolate Cake. Hehs..
Lps daa kenyang, kte walk2 agy den Zana weak.. So kte ddk2, I tucked in my shirt and bought fruit smootie for Zana beh org yg jual tuu ask whether im a Esplanade staff.
Penjual : U Esplanade staff?
Me : No, y? Hav discount uh?
Penjual : *Mumbled something..*
Me : I got interview
Penjual : At Esplanade?
Me : No laa.. At Cthall
Hahaha.. Agknye dhyer boring kot diri pat situ evryday sorang2 tqde tmn or mayb I tucked in my shirt n look lyk org yg keje office.. Heh..
Lps daa relax, kte jln all e way to Marina Bay Sands. It's quite far actually but worth it coz we had fun. We took lots of pics :)
Then we took 106 bus and the last stop is at Bukit Batok Interchange, since we r there..
Anyways.. tdy my irritating brother throw my psp on the floor lyk 2 or 3 tyms coz he has a BAD TEMPER!!! Den my parents mrh saying that I dont take care of my things but when I took my psp and hide frm hym, he cry den my parents ckp jgn buat Adam ngangis.. Merepek kn??!!!
Wat am I suppose to do then.. Sometimes these people nonsense uh..
Labels: Life doesnt go as planned
True Love♥
@ 7:39 AM
@ 7:39 AM








MakeUp